Summer Sadhana Shivir at Radha Madhav Dham – A Unique Spiritual Experience –June 18-July 3
Registration will be closed once we reach the full capacity of our overnight accommodations.
There is no registration fee to participate in Shivir activities. The following overnight accommodation rates will apply:
- Dorm – $35 per Adult & $25 per child per night
- Room with common bath – $40 per Adult & $25 per child per night
- Room with attached bath – $55 per Adult & $30 per Child per night
- Day Camper – $20 per Person
We are offering the following overnight accommodation discounts to help you attend for a longer time, and to encourage new families to come for the first time:
- 15% discount for participants staying for nine nights or more
- 25% discount for new participants (attending Camp for the first time and staying for seven nights or more)
For accommodation questions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Dates to keep in mind when you make your travel plans
- Day 1: The Shivir begins at 5:15 pm on Saturday, June 18
- Father’s Day Celebration: Sunday, June 19 9:30am-12:30pm
- Radha Rani Rath Yatra Celebration: Sunday, June 26 (8 am to 1 pm)
- Last day: The Shivir concludes at 12:30 pm on Sunday, July 3
Supervision of children:
All children aged 17 and under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian during their entire stay at Radha Madhav Dham – this includes Day Campers. Guardianship can be delegated to a direct relative over the age of 25.
The focus of the entire two weeks will be on sadhana and seva, and there will not be a complete parallel schedule of programming for kids. Participants of all ages are welcome to attend the Sadhana Shivir, but please keep in mind that accompanying children are required to participate in the Sadhana Shivir along with the adults. We will, however, be offering Harmonium and Dholak lessons for all kids (age 7 & up) everyday at 2:30-3:30 pm. Kids will be assigned the right level on the first day of the Shivir.
Teenagers (High School Age 14-17):
In previous years, teenagers joined the Sadhana Shivir by receiving an invite. This year, we would love if they can ‘request an invite’ by sending an email to email@example.com and sharing that they would like to ‘join the Sadhana Shivir’ with full commitment to devotion. Someone will then either reach out to you or send them an invite. Please ensure that your teenager has received an invite before you book your flights or make other travel arrangements. We will be limiting capacity based on the availability of overnight accommodations, so please try to secure your invite at the soonest possible.
For more information, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.