Radhey Radhey,Please understand a few important points:
- The "karan" (reason) behind every person's actions is the desire for happiness. Even if they are doing "karuna" (being kind, showing compassion), it is motivated by the desire for their own happiness. Therefore, no ordinary person can be "akaran karun" (causelessly gracious).
- Shree Krishna is self-content and ever-blissful, since He is the very form of Divine happiness. Thus, He has no "karan" to perform any action. When He performs gracious actions, it is not in any way motivated by His own desires, because He has none.
- Thus, the only thing that motivates Shree Krishna is the desire for other people's happiness.
- That means that His each and every action is motivated by His nature of being akaran karun. Otherwise, He would never do anything.
- Therefore, the examples of His causeless grace are unlimited in number, so it's hard to know where to stop writing. I will just provide a few examples for you:
- He resides within every soul and gives life to them.
- He manifests the universe so that the souls can receive a human body, gain spiritual knowledge, and attain Him.
- He provides all the various types of foodstuff to support the physical existence of souls on earth.
- He produces the Vedas and other scriptures to make correct spiritual knowledge available on earth.
- He sends Saints on earth to teach the souls.
- He Himself takes avatar to further inspire the souls and to give them devotional material through which to engross their mind in remembering Him (by listening to, reading, and meditating on His leelas).
- He keeps track of the karm of all the souls and gives them the consequences.
- He graces any soul who remembers Him.
- He gives Divine bliss to any soul who surrenders to Him.
This is just a brief outline of His activities which are all undertaken for the benefit of the souls. He is not rewarded in any way for all of this effort, nor does He need to do it for any reason related to His own happiness. But He is bound to do it all due to His akaran karun nature.