Worshipping Shree Radha
For a more in depth understanding, please see the two part lecture by Jagadguru Shree Kripalu Ji Maharaj: https://youtu.be/afbE-kMEwTI. For your brief understanding, I would say that Radha Rani is supreme brahm. She is one with Shree Krishna. She is His female form; or He is Radha's male form.
Who is Radha Rani?
Is it beneficial for devotees of Sri Sri Radha Krishna to chant the Sri Radha Sahasranama stotram?
Can we still please Guru if we have not obeyed his advice and acted as per mayic mind?
how to stop comparing with life of others
A child experiences temporary happiness playing a make believe game. Adults cannot experience the same happiness playing that game, because they know it's not real. They also know that when the child matures, he will no longer find pleasure in that game. Similarly, many people find pleasure in worldly things, and they don't realize a need to look any further for the their happiness. That is fine for them at their level. However, as they grow and gain more experiences of the temporary and illusive nature of worldly happiness, they will also question whether there is more to life than sensual pleasures. Another facet of this situation is that people who seem happy in the world generally are not "living in happiness" - they are "living in the hope of happiness". They always feel that true happiness is just around the corner, and they have a firm faith that if they don't find it today, then surely they will find it tomorrow. This hope of finding happiness keeps them buoyed up, but they never actually find it. A devotee is someone who understands that their true happiness can only come from God.
Please proove Krishna is akaran karun?
- The "karan" (reason) behind every person's actions is the desire for happiness. Even if they are doing "karuna" (being kind, showing compassion), it is motivated by the desire for their own happiness. Therefore, no ordinary person can be "akaran karun" (causelessly gracious).
- Shree Krishna is self-content and ever-blissful, since He is the very form of Divine happiness. Thus, He has no "karan" to perform any action. When He performs gracious actions, it is not in any way motivated by His own desires, because He has none.
- Thus, the only thing that motivates Shree Krishna is the desire for other people's happiness.
- That means that His each and every action is motivated by His nature of being akaran karun. Otherwise, He would never do anything.
- Therefore, the examples of His causeless grace are unlimited in number, so it's hard to know where to stop writing. I will just provide a few examples for you:
- He resides within every soul and gives life to them.
- He manifests the universe so that the souls can receive a human body, gain spiritual knowledge, and attain Him.
- He provides all the various types of foodstuff to support the physical existence of souls on earth.
- He produces the Vedas and other scriptures to make correct spiritual knowledge available on earth.
- He sends Saints on earth to teach the souls.
- He Himself takes avatar to further inspire the souls and to give them devotional material through which to engross their mind in remembering Him (by listening to, reading, and meditating on His leelas).
- He keeps track of the karm of all the souls and gives them the consequences.
- He graces any soul who remembers Him.
- He gives Divine bliss to any soul who surrenders to Him.