- The registration process consists of 3 steps:
- Please read the contest rules below
- Click the “Pay Now” button below to pay the registration fee of $10 on the Paypal page
- Then click on the “Return to Merchant” button and you will be directed to enter your child’s details.
Please read the contest rules below:
We are delighted your child wants to participate in our Costume Contest. Below are the rules all parents must read and agree in order to participate. These rules will ensure everyone understands the basic requirements so they can focus on getting into the joyful spirit of Janmashtmi. Jai Shree Radhey!
- Children should be dressed as either Krishn or as Radha.
- The dress should conform to the typical descriptions that we know from our Hindu scriptures.
- Children age 4 and under should be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- You can submit entries only through RMD’s official website or by filling out a participation form at the temple prior to the event.
- Costumes will not be provided by the Temple.
- Please ensure that you bring your child, fully dressed, to the registration desk 15 minutes prior to the start of the competition.
- Please be sure to meet with the coordinator when you arrive at the Temple to confirm your child’s participation.
- If you do not complete the participation form in advance, your entry cannot be guaranteed due to the time constraints, so we request you to please pre-register.
- The decision of the judges shall be final and binding.
- Judging will be done for the following age groups:
0-1 yrs. (Need one parent to accompany the child on the stage)
2-4 yrs. (Need one parent to accompany the child on the stage)
5-7 yrs. (Need one parent to accompany the child on the stage)
- All contestants will receive a prize for participating. Winners will be given special prizes on stage.