Hindu Family Camps at Radha Madhav Dham
A Unique Spiritual Experience for Hindu Families
Camp Dates: December 26th– December 31st followed by 24- Hour New Years Chanting
No partial registrations for students 13 years and under.
No registration for students age 14 – 17
Hindu Family Camps at Radha Madhav Dham are a chance for the whole family to:
- Understand the fundamental concepts of Hindu philosophy.
- Evolve their inner spirituality and come closer to Radha Krishna through learning the practices of roop dhyan (meditation) and raganuga bhakti (devotion).
- Meet other like-minded families and establish friendships that support their interest in Hinduism.
- Develop devotional skills to help keep the mind engaged in God through creative means.
- Increase their appreciation of Hindu culture and pride in being Hindu.
Activities during Camps at Radha Madhav Dham:
- Prasad Making
- Creative Writing
- Stage Performances
- Arts and Crafts
- Painting T-shirts
- Mala Prayer Bracelet
- Canvas Tapestry
- Paint-Your-Own Pottery
- Interactive Sessions and Lectures by Our Preachers
- Character Development
- Basics of Hinduism
For other details on Family Camp activities email us at: Hindufamilycamp@radhamadhavdham.org
Or Call: 512 288 7180
Click here to Register