Please read the contest rules below:
We are delighted your child wants to participate. Here are a few rules all parents must read to participate. The rules will ensure everyone understands the basic requirements and can focus on getting into the joyful spirit of Janmashtmi. Jai Shree Radhey!
- Children should be dressed either as Krishna or as Radha.
- The dress should conform to the typical descriptions that we know from our Hindu scriptures.
- Children 4 and under should be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- You can submit entries only through RMD official site or by filling out a participation form at the temple prior to the event.
- Costumes will not be provided by the temple.
- Please ensure that you bring your child, fully dressed, to the registration desk 15 minutes prior to the competition.
- Please be sure to come meet the coordinator when you arrive at the temple to confirm your child’s participation.
- If you do not fill the participation form in advance, your entry is not guaranteed due to the time constraints, so we request you to please pre-register.
- The decision of the judges shall be final and binding.
- Judging will be done for the following age groups:
0-2 yrs. (Need one parent to accompany the child on the stage)
3-5 yrs. (Need one parent to accompany the child on the stage)
- All contestants will get a prize for participating. Winners will be given special prizes on stage.