Guidelines for your stay at Radha Madhav Dham…
In order to uphold the spiritual disciplines of ashram life and the devotional purpose of being at an ashram of Jagadguru Kripalu Parishat, Radha Madhav Dham (RMD) has established the following guidelines for those wishing to reside here, whether for one night or many:
- The practice of personal sadhana during morning and evening satsang is the main reason to reside in the RMD ashram; therefore your attendance during arti and satsang is expected throughout your stay.
- Modest attire suitable for an ashram must be worn.
- Shoes must be removed before entering the temple and any ashram building.
- Ashram accommodations are organized for (1) families, (2) women only, and (3) men only.
- Persons younger than 18 years old on RMD property must be accompanied by a parent or authorized adult guardian at all times.
- All meals and drinks are to be eaten in the Dining Hall, Snack Stand or at the many outdoor picnic tables, and not taken to the rooms.
- Guests will help to maintain the cleanliness of the RMD grounds and guest rooms (keep rooms free of trash, odors and stains).
- Non-vegetarian food, alcohol, smoking, illicit drugs or intoxication are not permitted anywhere on the ashram grounds.
- Pets (cats, dogs, birds, etc.) are not permitted on the ashram grounds.
- Registration form is to be completed and the specified contribution for all guest rooms (meals included) is due upon arrival.
- Those wishing to stay longer than 2 nights, contact the Accommodations Manager in advance to make arrangements: firstname.lastname@example.org.