- This event has passed.
Winter Hindu Family Camp
Mon, Dec 26, 2016 - Sat, Dec 31, 2016
Winter Family Camps at Radha Madhav Dham – A Unique Spiritual Experience for Hindu Families
December 26 – December 31, followed by 24 hrs Chanting on New Years Eve and New Years Day
Hindu Family Camps at Radha Madhav Dham are a unique opportunity for the whole family to experience, so they can:
- Understand the fundamental concepts of Hindu philosophy.
- Evolve their inner spirituality and come closer to Radha Krishna through learning the practices of roop dhyan (meditation) and bhakti (devotion).
- Meet other like-minded families and establish friendships that support their interest in Hinduism.
- Develop devotional skills to help keep the mind engaged in God through creative means.
- Increase their appreciation of Hindu culture and pride in being Hindu.
Activities during Camps at Radha Madhav Dham include highlights like
- Prasad Making
- Creative Writing
- Stage Performances
- Arts and Crafts
- Painting T-shirts
- Mala Prayer Bracelet
- Canvas Tapestry
- Paint-Your-Own Pottery
- Interactive Sessions and Lectures by Our Preachers
- Discipline to do Seva at Ashram
- Character Development worksessions
- Basics of Hinduism – currciulum based lessons
For other details on Family Camp activities email us at: Hindufamilycamp@radhamadhavdham.org
Or Call: 512 288 7180