- This event has passed.
Sadhana Shivir & Summer Hindu Family Camp
Sat, Jun 24, 2017 - Sat, Jul 8, 2017
Timing of the Event
Saturday, June 24 – Sunday, July 9
Click here to register for 2017 Sadhana Shivir & Summer Hindu Family Camp
IMPORTANT NOTES FOR CAMP REGISTRATION:
- If you are registering a child (age 14 to 17), teen participation in Camp is now subject to acceptance in Teen Program. You can register them by following the registration link below, but please make sure each one of your teens submits an online RMD Summer Hindu Family Camp Teen Program Application. Enrollment for teens is limited and available on first come first served basis. Please submit their applications as soon as possible and wait for their acceptance before finalizing your travel plans. Applicants will be notified of their acceptance or denial within one week of submission.
- Only those children attending the ENTIRE week 1 or 2 or both will be admitted to Camp program. All other children must follow adult schedule with their parents.
- Children under age 17 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian during their entire stay at Radha Madhav Dham. This includes Day Campers. Guardianship can be delegated to a direct relative over the age of 25.
- Kids (ages 3 to 6) will have planned activities during Week 1 of Camp (please see Week 1 schedule below). There will be no planned activities for kids in this age group during Week 2 and they shall be with their parents.
- We intend to make paid child care services available for toddlers at a very reasonable rate. These services will be available from 9:30 am to noon and 7 – 8:30 pm so parents can attend adult sessions during these times. More information on this will be made available upon registration. Toddlers will remain with parents outside these hours or if they are not in child care.
- Sadhana Shivir: Saturday, June 24 to Saturday, July 8
- Week 1 of Camp: 5 pm, June 24 to 10 pm, July 1
- Week 2 of Camp: 3:30 pm, July 2 to 10 pm, July 8
- Radha Rani Rath Yatra Celebration: Sunday, July 2 (8 am to 2 pm)
- All Night Chanting: Saturday, July 8 (Up to 4 am)
- Guru Poornima: Sunday, July 9 (11 am to 1 pm)
REGISTRATION & OVERNIGHT ACCOMMODATION:
There is no registration fee to participate in Shivir or Camp activities. We are offering following overnight accommodation discounts to help you attend for a longer time, and to encourage new families to come for the first time:
- 15% discount for participants staying for nine nights or more
- 25% discount for new participants (attending Camp for the first time and staying for seven nights or more)
- Dorm – $35 per Adult & $25 per child per night
- Room with common bath – $40 per Adult & $25 per child per night
- Room with attached bath – $45 per Adult & $25 per Child per night
- Day Camper – $20 per Adult & $15 per Child
For accommodation questions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Shivir or Camp questions, please email: email@example.com