Sadhana Shivir / Youth Camp
Sat, Jun 24, 2017 - Sun, Jul 9, 2017
Timing of the Event
Saturday, June 24 – Sunday, July 9
A Unique Spiritual Experience for Hindu Families
Week 1 Camp Dates: June 24 – July 1 followed by Radha Rani Rath Yatra on July 2
Week 2 Camp Dates: July 2- July 8 followed by Guru Purnima July 9
Hindu Family Camps at Radha Madhav Dham are a chance for the whole family to:
- Understand the fundamental concepts of Hindu philosophy.
- Evolve their inner spirituality and come closer to Radha Krishna through learning the practices of roop dhyan (meditation) and raganuga bhakti (devotion).
- Meet other like-minded families and establish friendships that support their interest in Hinduism.
- Develop devotional skills to help keep the mind engaged in God through creative means.
- Increase their appreciation of Hindu culture and pride in being Hindu.