Camp Dates: December 26th– December 31st followed by 24-Hour New Years Chanting
Time: Tuesday, December 26, 5:00 pm – Sunday, December 31, 12:00 pm
Hindu Family Camps at Radha Madhav Dham
A Unique Spiritual Experience for Hindu Families
Aims & Guidelines of the RMD Hindu Family Camp
The aim of the Family Camp is to provide the opportunity for participants to:
- Understand the fundamental concepts of Hindu philosophy.
- Evolve their inner spirituality and come closer to Radha Krishna through learning the practices of roop dhyan(meditation) and raganuga bhakti (devotion).
- Cultivate positive character virtues.
- Meet other like-minded families and establish friendships that support their interest in Hinduism.
- Develop devotional skills to help keep the mind engaged in God through creative means.
- Increase their appreciation of Hindu culture and pride in being Hindu.
A Message to Aspiring Participants in the Teen Program at the RMD Hindu Family Camp
The Teen program at the Radha Madhav Dham Hindu Family Camp is an advanced and intensive course for teens who are already on the path of devotion, and who are serious about deepening their devotional knowledge and experiences. Therefore, this program is only open to a limited number of high school age participants (age 14-17) who have demonstrated a strong and sincere interest in devotion and seva. Participation is by invitation only.
- Invitees must meet the following criteria:
- Participate in local satsang activities:
- Attend preacher programs.
- Attend satsang at their local center.
- Exhibit interest in doing sadhana; can sit without getting distracted or distracting others.
- Do seva at a their local center (exhibit interest in doing seva).
- Exhibit good behavior and discipline at their local center.
- Exhibit leadership qualities at their local center.
- Have been involved in JKP satsang for at least 6 months.
- Good behavior at past Hindu Family Camps (if previously attended).
- Recommended by a preacher who believes the student will be able to maintain a devotional attitude and interest in devotion for the entire week of the Hindu Family Camp.
If you do not currently meet these criteria, we encourage you to get more involved with your local satsang activities as a way of preparing to participate in future camps. Rise to the challenge and demonstrate that you are ready for the more intense experience of the Hindu Family Camp. You may also contact Nikhilanand Bhaiya at email@example.com if you wish to inquire farther.
Thank you for your interest in the Radha Madhav Dham Hindu Family Camp.